Location: Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Manhattan.
We represent multiple Care Coordinator opportunities that serve individuals and families in all aspects of patient care.
- Build and maintain relationship with caseload of patients.
- Conduct assessments for all patients to assess their medical and social needs.
- Create a care plan in adherence with providers and caregivers.
- Document all case activity.
- Provide community resources to patients to ensure health and wellbeing.
- Promote timely access to appropriate care Increase utilization of preventative care.
- Schedule appointments and transportation Serve as the contact point, advocate, and informational resource for patients, care team, family/caregiver(s) and community resources.
- Facilitate patient access to appropriate medical and specialty providers.
- Educate and refer patient to community resources.
- Keep detailed up to date documentation.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Computer literacy
- Detail oriented
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.