$75,000-$85,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager role with phenomenal growth potential.
- Prepare and track project start-up checklist, prepare master submittal schedule, review and understand project documents.
- RFIs, submittals, document control, and budgeting.
- Assist with change order request management and preparation.
- Subcontractor document verification.
- Closeout/warranty document preparation including assembly of as-built documents.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture.
- 3+ years of experience in construction.
- Proficient in Windows Operating Systems (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc) and/or Apple programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.