$70,000-$80,000 + bonus
Chester County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager role with phenomenal growth potential. Our client has been a full service electrical construction company in the Greater Philadelphia and Tri-State area for 40 years. The Assistant Project Manager is a new role working under the Senior Project Manager/Estimator.
- Project scheduling and coordination.
- Complete accurate and timely projects submittals, permits, change orders, RFI’s, etc.
- Subcontractor documentation verification and management of subcontractors.
- Manage project budget.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in the HVAC industry.
- 2+ years of experience with Building Automation Controls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.