Atlantic Group is currently representing a Construction Superintendent opportunity located in Philadelphia. The successful candidate will enjoy being hands on and involved in the day to day of construction projects, excited to manage a team, and have a keen focus on safety. Projects will focus on ground up and interior fit-out construction of residential multi-family, mixed use, and commercial properties.
- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management of the construction project.
- Oversight of the project to insure it is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Direct coordination of Subcontractors tasks and schedules.
- Coordinate with the internal project team, owner’s representatives and architects/engineers.
- Insure on-site employees comply with procedures and safety program requirements.
- 3-10+ years of experience in a related construction field.
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal oversight.
- Familiarity with construction software, including Procore.
- Ability to develop relationships and keep open lines of communication to move projects forward in a timely fashion.
- Proven history of strong leadership, business expertise, financial understanding, and honesty.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or construction management preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.