We are representing a $200 million General Contractor in Boston focused on complex commercial projects. They have a growing pipeline of work and are looking for an up-and-coming Superintendent to round out their team.
- Diversified pipeline of projects: hospitality, restaurants, food halls, high-end grocery, breweries, etc.
- 25 year history as a firm: 75-person office in Boston
- Very tight-knit family-oriented culture, not a humongous firm where you are just a number
- Leadership, field management and supervision of all project participants and site construction activities for assigned projects
- Collaborate with Project Management staff to understand, manage and adhere to all field- related expenditures as identified in project business strategies
- Assist with all MEP-related activities in the field
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management preferred
- 5-10 years of experience as a Superintendent, ideally within Commercial Interiors (Retail & Hospitality ideal)
- A strong reputation and a depth of strategic relationships with subcontractors
- Passion for construction; and a desire to coach and mentor younger staff members
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.