We are representing a General Contractor with a growing New York City office focused in Academic, Large Retail, Food Hall, Industrial, and other Special Projects.
Company & Position Highlights
- 25-year track record and history
- $250 million highly reputable General Contractor, focused on large-scale re-positioning projects
- Large office in Boston, growing 15-person office in New York City
- Completed some of the most high-profile food hall projects in the city, substantial work at the Hudson Yards, and other luxury hospitality projects
- Field management leadership and supervision of all project participants and site construction activities
- Complete responsibility for design document comprehension and site construction execution
- Leadership of weekly construction meetings on site
- 7-15 years of Superintendent experience, ideally for Top-50 General Contractor focused major renovation/repositioning projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or related, preferred
- High-level communication skills, both external with subcontractors & architects, and with the internal team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.