We are representing a Senior Superintendent role for an under-the-radar $200 million/year 50-person General Contractor. The senior partners all worked together at a different major GC 10 years ago before founding this firm in their collective visions. While they are based in NJ, their projects are spread across the boroughs, including a 30-story ground-up mixed-use midtown Manhattan project they are gearing up for; they also recently did a $300 million Queens mixed-use development project.
- $200 million, ~50-person group; in growth mode
- Taking on exciting and a diverse range of projects, from resi to education to retail
- Great reputation industry-wide, which is an increasing rarity
- Drive forward either a $100+ million ground-up project in Manhattan or a major renovation of a religious center in Brooklyn or an out-of-ground university project, depending on one’s experience/skill-set/preference
- Oversee and manage the project team, including the coaching/mentoring of an APM
- Manage the budget and critical path schedule of each project
- Maintain and develop new meaningful longstanding relationships with all stakeholders
- 10-15 years of experience working in a Superintendent capacity for a major NY/NJ-based General Contractor
- Depth of relationships with subcontractors
- BS in Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering preferred
- Emphasis on cultural fit; really is a small family company feel; looking for people who appreciate that
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.