Our client is an investment firm with over 15 years of success under their belt. They have about 200 employees, with offices located in CT, NY & London, among other large cities. They employ a long-term focused investment approach select investments, primarily public and private equity interests, across industries and geographies. They are now looking to add a Recruiting Coordinator to their HR team.
- Provide administrative support including calendar and phone management, expense processing, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews: create calendar invites, prepare briefing materials for interviewers and candidates, book meeting space and coordinate candidate travel, as needed.
- Assist with the full lifecycle of recruiting activities, including on-campus recruiting.
- Collect feedback on candidates from interviewers and communicate feedback to recruiters, as needed.
- Manage in-house Applicant Tracking System
- Post job descriptions internally and externally
- Assist with campus, on-site and internship event planning by booking meeting spaces, ordering catering, securing A/V, communicating with campus stakeholders, scheduling meetings and coordinating other logistics, as needed
- Manage expense reimbursements for candidates and identify budget reforecasting as needed
- Prepare offer letters, offer packets and initiate background checks
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.