We’re hiring an Office Coordinator for a reputable healthcare organization in Philadelphia! This is a contract position with the opportunity to go permanent and a great foot in the door.
- File patient charts
- Prepare, organize, and retrieve charts for visits
- Copy and mail medical records to patients and other recipients
- Schedule patients for appointments and assist with checking them in and out
- Gather required information from new patients
- Answer phones and provide answers to routine questions or route to the appropriate party
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive
- 3+ years of experience working in an administrative role in a healthcare environment
- High school degree required
- Knowledge of EPIC is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.