Our client, a leading healthcare organization, is looking for experienced Medical Assistants to join their team. To qualify, you must have at least one year working as a Medical Assistant and your Medical Assistant certification. They offer competitive pay and excellent benefits that include medical/dental insurance, retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program.
- Greets patients in the waiting room and escorts them to the exam room.
- Directs patient to surgery scheduling and/or front desk for checkout.
- Maintains order, cleanliness, and inventory in the exam room, and prepares exam room for patients to enter.
- Cleans and autoclaves instruments.
- Provides and scans proper paperwork into the chart for Physician’s review.
- Records vitals per Physician’s request.
- Prepares injections for the Physician.
- Pulls up x-rays, MRI’s, CT’s, and various studies pertaining to the patient’s exam.
- Assists patient with clothing when necessary.
- Answers telephones in patient areas.
- Requests reports for various facilities for Physicians.
- Empties and restocks laundry. Scans appointment tracking to identify when patients are ready to be seen by the Physician and directs Physician in patient appointment order.
- Reviews Physician schedules for chart preparation including ensuring operative reports, dictations, and studies are present in the chart.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Scans information into patient record (including all Physician orders, prescriptions, etc. on the date of service.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant and maintain CPR certifications
- Minimum one of year experience working as a Medical Assistant
- The ability to travel between offices
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.