We are representing a well-positioned entrepreneurial Modular Building company. The founder of the firm is looking for a right-hand (wo)man who is passionate and knowledgeable about the modular building industry to help tell their story to developers, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders that will accelerate their growth trajectory.
- Founder has been in the Modular Building industry for ~12 years
- Firm has its own manufacturing facilities
- Opportunity to transform not only a company, but an entire industry
- Lead the business development and business strategy of a disruptive transformational company
- Engage with new partners across different development verticals
- Monitor job/project performance at a high-level and make adjustments as necessary to ensure delivery of a project that all stakeholders are proud of
- 5-15 years Project Management and/or Business Development experience within Architecture and/or Construction
- Must have experience with/passion for Modular Building
- Deep relationships with decision-makers within: Affordable Housing, General Construction, Hospitality, Architecture, Development, Engineering, etc.
- High-level communication skills, both internally and with various consultants, as needed
- Skilled relationship-builder and story teller
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.