Our client is a NYC-based boutique investment company with expertise in several niche markets. They primarily invest in U. S. middle market companies in the form of cash flow secured loans, including first lien and second lien debt instruments and asset-based loans. The position offers a competitive base salary, benefits & bonus.
- Coordinate Board meetings and work with associated teams coordinating with counsel, the finance and accounting team as well as the investment team to gather information & prepare board materials and reports.
- Draft routine, Forms 8-K, press releases an monthly dividends or quarterly earnings’ announcement dates/times.
- Assist in managing the company’s vendor relationships, including managed services provider, and managing computer, phone and other company inventories.
- Coordinate receipt and review all company expense reports. Reconcile company credit card statements with all company expense reports working with members of the accounting team.
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence, and other documents. Coordinate contract signatures and other project documents, including using DocuSign.
- Prepare applications, agreements and supporting documents for signatures and submittals.
- Compose and type routine correspondence. Proofread all communications. Prepare and assist with outgoing mail and other correspondence
- Read, route or handle work matters coming from incoming mail and email. Prioritize email and other communications.
- Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, arrange conference calls, greet visitors, order catering for meetings, etc., as needed.
- Update Microsoft Outlook contact information as needed.
- At least 2 years minimum experience as an Executive Assistant.
- College degree is required.
- Finance experience highly preferred but will consider other corporate industries.
- Previous experience with Concur and strong knowledge of Excel highly preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.