We are representing a Cost Accountant opportunity with a global manufacturing company.
- Leading provider of specialty materials with a long history of success
- Role is responsible for accounting, budgeting, financial analysis reporting and control functions of assigned locations
- Position is open due to a backfill for a promotion and are looking for an eager individual
- Awesome culture that values employee development and recognition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience
- Manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong inventory experience preferred
- Good technical systems skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.