The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Construction Superintendent role in the Baltimore, Maryland area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects.
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling and coordination of all work to be done on a given project.
- Consistently communicate with subcontractors and employees regarding scheduling, safety, quality, performance standards and construction methods.
- Meet annual goals and objectives set by the management team.
- Looking for someone with strong project experience in Healthcare, Senior Living, and Education.
- Review contract documents and provide guidance on constructability issues.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Technology, Engineering or other related discipline or equivalent field experience.
- 2-5 years of field construction experience in a supervisory capacity on projects ranging from $5 to $25 million.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel and Word.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and travel as necessary.
- Ability to read and understand contract drawings and specifications.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.