The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Construction Project Manager role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Named one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
- Takes run down landmarks and transforms them.
- Opportunity to take the company to the next level.
- Loves to help small and large communities.
- Oversees that all safety precautions are met.
- Conducts project meetings.
- Oversees construction activities to ensure it is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Coordinates with architect, electrical, structural, and other design professionals.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management.
- Experience in project management, estimating, preconstruction services, and construction management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.