Atlantic Group is currently representing a contractor seeking candidates for a Construction Estimator position located in the Philadelphia suburbs. The successful candidate will enjoy being hands on and involved in a team-oriented culture where individual and company success are highly valued. The company specializes in underground utility construction for gas, water and electrical projects.
- Oversight of estimating on underground utility construction projects, including gas, water and electrical projects.
- Liaise with construction teams and subcontractors to properly plan projects and keep them on schedule.
- Manage bid preparation, take offs and pricing for lump sum and negotiated projects.
- Develop estimates of cost, RFI’s, and scope sheets.
- 5+ years of experience as an estimator in underground utility construction.
- Ability to develop relationships and keep open lines of communication to move projects forward in a timely fashion.
- Proven history of strong teamwork and desire to work for a company that emphasizes team culture.
- BA/BS degree, preferably with a concentration focused on construction, engineering or management.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.