The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity with an award-winning, family-run General Contractor, in business for over 70 years. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of industrial or commercial estimating experience.
- Family owned (great leadership,) in business for over 70 years
- Award winning & well-respected
- Hard work and creativity is rewarded
- Generate construction cost estimates
- Review construction documents and understand scope of work to bid
- Complete post-bid analysis for unsuccessful bids & monitor costs for awarded projects
- Obtain pricing for materials
- Perform lump-sum, conceptual budgeting, and quantity take-off bidding in a variety of sectors
- At least 5 years of commercial or industrial estimating experience (Healthcare, Pharma, Life Science, Power Plant preferred)
- High School or GED (Engineering Degree preferred)
- Familiar with estimating software (Timberline a plus)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.