The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for a Civil Estimator role in the Greater Philadelphia Area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Company experiencing tremendous growth, with a full pipeline of work in to 2022.
- Career growth potential.
- Employee-friendly work environment.
- Part of your duties as a Civil Estimator will be preparing quantity takeoffs, developing pricing for work to be performed and working with procurement to secure vendor rates and prices.
- Review engineering drawings with Project Manager and Chief Estimator’s teams to review areas of strategic importance and future change.
- Participate in meetings with the Chief Estimator and Project Management teams.
- Other evolving duties as required, assigned, or projected.
- Estimating experience in paving, concrete, highways, and bridges.
- Must have 5+ years estimating civil construction projects.
- Proficient with MS Office and leading estimating software.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with blueprints and ability to read plans.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.