We are representing an Associate role with a Global Company in Ft. Washington, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position reports to the head of M&A on an intimate deals team
- Exposure to full cycle M&A and management of full pipeline of M&A targets
- Room for growth internally
- Focus on reporting, tracking metrics, due diligence, preparation of presentations, and working on multiple deals at a time with a wide spread exposure
- Bachelor’s degree in the accounting/finance from an accredited school
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Domestic travel 20%
- Background in due diligence
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.