Atlantic Group is representing an Associate opportunity with a well respected Private Equity Firm on the Philadelphia Main Line.
Company & Position Highlights
- The role works on a relatively, newly created debt fund
- This provides debt capital and equity co-investment to start up organizations
- Focuses on investment memos, building financial models, supporting VPs/Partners doing pre and post transaction close
- Opportunity to work with elite group of professionals
- Excellent culture and top tier benefits
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- 2-4 years of experience in Investment Banking
- Hands on experience building transaction based financial models and managing monthly post-close operational models (covenant projections, liquidity analysis, borrowing base projections, etc.)
- Monitoring investments including frequent communications with management and other equity owners
- Experience writing monthly/quarterly investment reviews and memorandum
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.