The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager role in the Central New Jersey area with phenomenal growth potential.
- Company has been an industry-leading design, construction and maintenance service provider for 50+ years.
- $1 billion in work over the last five years.
- 550 total employees.
- Interface with estimating and project management.
- Review drawings and specifications.
- Develop submittal schedules.
- Prioritize, process, track, and maintain submittals and RFIs in a computerized database.
- Support the Project Team in problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management or engineering/management equivalent.
- 0-3 years of commercial construction experience.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Advances written and oral communication skills to present research findings and requirements and define appropriate reporting methodology.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Procore, and Timberline, or have the ability to learn new software during training.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.