Atlantic Group is currently representing an Assistant Project Manager/Junior Estimator opportunity with an established full-service demolition company that has a history of providing services in the tristate area. The successful candidate will enjoy assisting with the completion of projects and a desire to learn and grow on the job.
- Review and assist with bid requests, proposals and job estimates
- Complete walkthroughs on company projects
- Preform project take offs and estimates for projects
- Learn and maintain knowledge of relevant information as it relates to building codes and OSHA requirements
- Assist and create proposals based on specifics laid out by General Contractors
- Remain hands on with bids and projects from start to finish
- Provide additional support for administrative needs as necessary
- Strong communication skills, both internally and with clients and partners
- Ability to work with a team, but also independently as needed
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Strong history of meeting deadlines and working in time sensitive scenarios
- Basic computer and technology skills with a willingness to learn
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.