The Administrative Assistant supports the entire department staff and Office Head with all administrative duties of the office. This position is also responsible for assisting with marketing and client deliverables and ensuring adequate support for the office.
- Support the department staff in the day-to-day activities related to servicing our client base. Help ensure client needs are being met and services are properly delivered, ensuring clients are 100% satisfied. Deliver high quality client communications through professionalism and etiquette at all times.
- Answer phone calls, respond to inquiries, take accurate messages and direct callers to appropriate parties. Ensure no call or communication goes unaddressed. Make sure all client facing work is delivered in timely, high quality manner. Compliance to privacy and confidentiality standards a must.
- Be alert to client complaints when speaking with clients. Troubleshoot and follow through with administrative processes to resolve client issues.
- Sort and distribute mail, fax, make copies, file, gather and arrange materials and relevant information for supervisor or assigned project. Ensure accuracy when filing client documents and handling client material.
- Create (standard or customized) client presentation materials (using Word, PowerPoint).
- Compile/assemble marketing materials, maintain database, schedule resources including people, meetings, rooms, and equipment.
- Complete travel and expense reports and plan and organize meeting arrangements and calendars.
- Proactively manage the administrative processes tied to the day to day management of the office to find ways of improving efficiencies within the office.
- Responsible for preparing and processing account documentation including account opening/closing/maintenance and investment policy statements.
- Handle asset transfers including funds transfers and check requests.
- Prepare client correspondence, including mail merge projects and event invitations.
- Organize and maintain Records Management database and storage schedule.
- Order supplies either locally or through Purchasing office as needed.
- Perform various other related duties as required to facilitate the productivity of the department.
- Backup for Office Manager on office administration duties. Assume critical role in assisting with audit reviews.
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years’ experience in an administrative or client service support role
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficiency required in word processing and spreadsheet applications (i.e. Microsoft Suite)
- General knowledge and understanding of security markets and industry compliance requirements preferred (i.e. fixed income, equity)
- Finance experience would be a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong multitasking and organizational abilities
- Ability to interact and work closely with team members in a busy environment under pressure
- Must be dependable and detail oriented, with excellent communication and interrelationship skills. Must take initiative and possess good follow up skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.