We are representing a Substance Abuse Counselor opportunity with a dynamic and growing non-profit in Philadelphia, PA.
- Setting is in a behavioral healthcare facility for persons receiving treatment for drug addictions and/or mental illness
- They will provide assessment and training services; maintain an active caseload of clients; cultivate client clinical charts in accordance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health standards
- Working hours are based on program and client needs, and may vary and change accordingly
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing or other related field OR A Master’s Degree
- Three years of clinical experience in a health or human services agency which includes 1 year of working directly with the chemically dependent and/or dually diagnosed clients or related field plus 2 years of clinical experience
- Must have experience with drug/alcohol addiction and group counseling
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.