We are seeking to hire a software engineer for our IT department. The position will be located in our headquarters in midtown Manhattan.
- Full SDLC experience
- Interaction with business users, understanding business needs, documenting requirements and ability to create technical solutions for these needs
- Software design including documentation (e.g. flowcharts, sequence diagrams, etc.)
- Implementation of high-quality code. Focus on maintainability and testability
- Design and build unit and acceptance tests
- Troubleshoot and support user issues
- Software development experience with .NET or Java
- Understanding of software engineering concepts such as complexity, data structures, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience
- BSc in software engineering or equivalent
- Microsoft technologies (WCF, WPF, etc.) as well as other UI technologies (HTML5)
- Strong emphasis on the ability to work in a team oriented environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.