We are representing a Project Management opportunity with the largest Design-Build General Contractor of suburban and corporate fit-outs
Highlights about the company:
- Great access to the leadership team
- Excellent corporate culture
- Strong pipeline of work
- Forefront of technology: Full BIM department, Asta Powerproject Software, Procore Scheduling Software, etc.
- $100M bonding capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following majors: Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 3 + years of experience working for a General Contractor
- Projects are located in Bucks County, Exton, Lehigh Valley, and Cherry Hill, NJ
- Experience with mixed bag of projects to include gaming/hospitality, high-end corporate fit-outs, and healthcare
- Candidates DO NOT have to come to the office except for meetings as they work onsite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.