Our client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst located in Massachusetts
- Financial Systems Support: Work with Finance teams to maintain key systems.
- Resolve financial system operational issues as they are reported.
- Project Support: Help financial system development projects until execution
- Controls Program Support: Work on design and operation of key controls with team
- Responding to audits and SOX compliance.
- Maintain and review financial systems user security
- GRC Program and Systems Support
- Bachelor degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or related field
- minimum of five years total experience with major financial systems platforms and third-party reporting tools
- Planning and managing technical projects experience
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting data
- Enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and GRC programs and tools a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.