Seeking a temporary Benefits Manager in Stamford, CT who would be able to occasionally travel to NYC.
- Coordinate enrollment and administration of global employee benefit programs including 401(k), pension, health & welfare
- Work with employees to answer benefit questions, explain benefit options and assist with claims or coverage issues.
- Manage the annual open enrollment process including employee communication, documentation dissemination, employee inquiries and enrollment processing
- Liaise with benefits broker to ensure seamless delivery and administration of services.
- Conduct benefit orientation meetings with new hires.
- Reconcile monthly benefit vendor invoices and coordinate reporting with Finance, as required.
- Administer and process FMLA and Short Term Disability.
- Monitor automated benefit feeds to vendors to ensure error-free transmission and timely communication of benefit enrollment changes.
- 2-5 years of benefits specific experience.
- Well spoken and professional.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.