Compensation: $30 per hr.
Location: Arlington, VA
Technology company is seeking a Workplace Supervisor to temporarily join its team based in Arlington, VA. This position has the opportunity to turn into a permanent role. An ideal candidate provides excellent customer service and has leadership experience.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Handle front desk operations, provide service to our employees and guests, and ensure security protocols are followed.
- Coordinate with building to ensure excellent guest services.
- Own efficient operation of workplace services.
- Provide workplace operational support.
- Coordinate various administrative and office duties.
- Maintain office equipment and stocking office supplies.
- Support events onsite which may include managing room configurations, set up, and catering
- Perform ongoing workplace inspections, conducting walkthroughs to ensure all building systems are operational.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate maintenance requests.
- Follow site operations budget to ensure spend remains within allocated limits.
- Manage space planning, seating map, user inventory, internal move-management, office relocation projects.
- Manage internal intranet and office playbooks.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in operations, facilities or hospitality required.
- 2 + years of management experience preferred.
- Proficient in creating presentations, schedules, budgets and financial models required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Gmail, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in high-growth companies or start-ups preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents.
- Experience with building systems and technical processes.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong aptitude in workplace programs.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.