We are seeking a tech-savvy individual to join our team as Web Content Support in Malvern, PA. In this role, you will manage and implement content updates and other requests to ensure quality and consistency of the corporate website. All interested parties are encouraged to apply!
- Add to and update content on the company's website
- Coordinate projects with product marketing teams
- Collaborate Content Manager on other tasks such as:
- Project tracking and user acceptance testing
- Management and implementation the SEO strategy
- Generation of analytic reports to address overall site health and performance
- Research and maintain knowledge of competitor and industry strategies and standards
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within web content
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with open-source content management systems
- Experience working in the global or regional manufacturing industry or similar, is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.