Compensation: $185,000-$205,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The VP or AVP Funds Management role will oversee the finance, accounting and operations of private credit commingled funds and separately managed accounts. The VP/AVP Funds Management position is expected to manage and support a broad range of efforts including investor and firm reporting, deal execution and tax structuring, new product launches, systems implementation and firm initiatives.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Manage cash needs, including the fund line of credit facility.
- Quarterly reporting: Review Financial statements, and capital account statements prepared by a third-party administrator.
- Oversee fund administrator relationships, drive fund ad min operating model and internal processes/policies and build out processes to monitor performance through KPIs.
- Support fundraising process, including review of term sheets, PPM, flipbooks, due diligence questionnaires, side letter negotiations, and LPA review.
- Assist with analysis of new business initiatives, assessing profitability, scalability, and practicality of new products to assist management’s business review and plan.
- Assist in incorporating the legal entities for the deal structure.
- Assist in driving strategy within vertical on data and technology initiatives with respect to investment, fund, and investor data to drive consistent reporting across products.
- Minimum of 12 plus years of experience either in private credit or equity or public accounting with supervisory experience.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required.
- Experience in alternatives, familiar with fund accounting/GP/LP structures and/or SMAs.
- Credit background a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, coordinate various parties and execute an action plan.
- Legal and tax exposure a plus.
- Pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team/strong leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of alternative products, namely credit, is strongly recommended.
- High level of comfort with decision-making.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.