$100,000 – $200,000 + bonus
We are representing a VP/Director of Construction opportunity with tremendous growth opportunity in the ground up construction of Single-Family Homes/Communities/Developments. Opportunity to be part of the Leadership Team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- First true construction role hired in Tampa
- Opportunity to build a team
- Work with the COO on a daily basis
- Oversee budget, costs, submittals, change orders, etc.
- 30% travel, all in Florida
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of project management experience in the construction industry required
- Excellent time management and organization skills as well as a professional attitude
- Strong written communication and presentation skills required
- Strong analytical skills including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), and ability to learn new software systems
- Solid grasp of building compliance and safety regulations, OSHA certified
- Strong work ethic, integrity, a passion for real estate and a desire to learn and grow
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for future discussion