Vice President (VP), Private Asset Investments
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: $150,000 – $250,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing a company seeking a VP, Private Asset Investments (PE) with 5-10 years of PE investment experience. The successful candidate will report to the Partner, Head of PE Investments and be part of a lean team. The position involves leading a comprehensive due diligence process, having a voice in how Private Assets portfolios should be constructed and allocated, sourcing investment opportunities, driving analytical rigor, and helping to lead the team through in-depth review and monitoring of investment managers.
- Contribute to construction and allocation of Private Assets portfolios
- Source compelling investment opportunities and drive analytical rigor with fundamental research approach
- Assist with in-depth review and monitoring of investment managers, holdings, macroeconomic trends, and sectors
- Prepare and present clear, cogent, and comprehensive memoranda to Investment Committee
- Provide assistance on special projects, including exposure to other asset classes
- 5-10 years of experience in private equity investments
- Experience in direct investments, primaries, and co-investments
- Ability to price and value secondary Private Asset opportunities, including sourcing opportunities, building cash flow models, narrowing pricing, and executing transactions
- Investment interest across all asset classes
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.