Position: Tax Vice President
Compensation: $175,000 – $200,000 + bonus
Location: Dallas, Texas
As Vice President of Tax, you will manage global tax compliance and reporting obligations for various business entities. You will work closely with internal teams and external service providers to ensure accurate and timely tax filings. This role also involves collaborating with management teams to understand business objectives and outcomes and aligning them with tax reporting and projections.
- Manage external tax service providers to produce global tax filings, ensuring accuracy and timely reporting
- Monitor compliance with new tax laws and requirements for global tax filings
- Collaborate with internal teams and external service providers on financial data collection, processing, and filings
- Work closely with internal teams on cash management matters related to taxes
- Assist with financial statement reporting obligations and disclosures
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication with tax authorities.
- Document policies and tax positions
- Develop and maintain effective communication with senior level partners and professionals
- Minimum of 8-10 years of U.S. tax experience with a focus on partnership income tax reporting
- CPA license is required
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables
- Eager to learn and master complex tax concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Able to exercise good judgment in decision making and managing tax risks
- Experience with operating businesses in partnership form and complex partnership concepts and allocations is highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.