Compensation: $150,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
Real estate investment company is looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join its team. The Investor Relations Associate will stay current on the firm’s investment activity and performance across various portfolios. This position is a hybrid.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Develop and continually improve financial modeling, forecasting, reporting, and budgeting.
- Be responsible for the annual operating budget.
- Provide budget-to-actual variance analyses for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Implement controls around key spending areas that satisfy the needs of accounting, finance and business partners.
- Evaluate and analyze potential transactions.
- Assist in compensation and expense analysis.
- Ad hoc analyses and other special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or business-related field required.
- 7 + years of experience in financial planning & analysis, corporate development, investment banking, consulting, or corporate finance.
- Experience in building strong financial models
- Ability to manage complex data, identify significant trends, and deliver an impartial point of view.
- Experience with SQL, Python preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.