VP of Construction
$160,000 – $250,000 + bonus
Chester County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing a VP of Construction opportunity with a leading commercial GC/CM in Southeastern PA. The company is over 100+ years old and serves the Mid-Atlantic Area. In this role, the VP of Construction will be supporting the Regional Senior Vice President and will provide leadership to the region’s Project Executive team.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- 100+ years as a regional GC/CM, design/build
- Specializing in projects for education, healthcare, senior living, municipalities, federal, state government, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
- Using cutting-edge technology in the construction process, reducing information loss between group, and preventing errors in design & construction – and ultimately reduces time and costs
- Develop teammates for succession planning and career development
- Make presentations and tour construction sites
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a manager of a general contracting operations division or regional/branch office
- Experience in multiple disciplines including, project management, estimating, preconstruction services and construction management
- Work additional hours as necessary to meet business plan objectives
- Ability to travel as necessary
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.