Compensation: $225,000-$250,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Atlantic Group is representing a privately held investment firm serving some of the world's most influential families and organizations. They are seeking a Vice President Employee Engagement and Development to be a key member of the Human Capital team. This team is focused on providing best-in-class talent management, employee enagement, DE&I, and learning solutions for employees and leaders across the firm.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Lead the design and delivery of learning content for all firm-wide L&D programs: New Hire Onboarding, Performance Management, Career Management, Management & Leadership Development, Professional Development, Mentoring, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Build the learning strategy, firm-wide & functional training, and programs for employee, leader, and team development.
- Develop functional training and learning resources for teams across the firm.
- Use eLearning authoring tools to develop online virtual learning content and facilitator-led and self-paced courses.
- Develop multi-media training materials and learning resources, such as presentations, instructional videos, guides, and job aids.
- Curate relevant and engaging learning content from the LinkedIn Learning library and other online sources such as the Harvard Business Review, Ted Talks, etc.
- Select and manage external vendors (e.g. executive coaches, facilitators, consultants).
- Facilitate live in-person & virtual instructor-led training sessions and events as needed.
- Oversee firm-wide performance management processes.
- Oversee firm-wide competency modeling processes.
- Design and implement firm's end-to-end Employee Engagement program, incorporating qualitative and quantitative employee insight, action planning and overall delivery.
- Partner with Human Capital team members to enhance and evolve the firm’s culture and employee engagement practices, such as employee engagement surveys & reporting, DE&I practices, and employee resource groups.
- Partner with ERG committee members to develop learning resources, programs, and events for the DE&I, Women, Parents, and Cares committees.
- Act as a champion and ambassador of firm's culture and values.
- 12-15 years of HR experience, specifically Learning & Development, not HR Biz Partner, or HR Generalist.
- Ideally from Investment Management, but would consider broad Financial Services experience.
- Strong knowledge of instructional design models.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and its application to learning solutions.
- Working knowledge of eLearning development software, such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Skilljar, Docebo, etc.
- Working knowledge of performance and learning management systems (LMS), knowledge of Saba/Cornerstone a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.