Compensation: $175,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY Stamford, CT
Multi-billion private equity firm is seeking a Valuations Leader to join its operations finance team. The ideal candidate is a quick learner and will actively build strong relationships across the firm. This position can be based in either New York, NY, or Stamford, CT.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Perform quarterly valuation review of the funds’ investments.
- Oversee, review, and audit valuation models for accuracy.
- Coordinate, present and participate in quarterly valuation committee discussions.
- Collaborate and communicate with large number of internal and external parties in preparation of VC materials.
- Perform industry research.
- Prepare analyses and provide other support related to fundraising activities.
- Coordinate and work with funds’ external auditors.
- Perform financial statement and benchmarking analyses.
- Draft, prepare and review fund’s quarterly reports.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 12 – 16 years of experience working in private equity and real assets valuations preferred.
- Experience working in a valuation services firm, private equity firm, or Big 4 firm preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.