Title: Valuations Analyst
Compensation: $65,000-120,000 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Valuations Analyst role with a prominent company in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
Highlights of the Company and Position:
- An international organization providing financial solutions to all walks of industries
- Heavy emphasis on capital markers, solvency, mergers, acquisitions, and leveraged buyouts
- Opportunities to establish a strong foundation with a reputable company offering direct path for upward mobility
- Exposure to Fortune 500 companies with a large collaboration with a global team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CFA a plus
- 2+ years in finance, preferably valuations or security analysis a plus
- Proficient with Excel
- Eager to grow, to learn and to be an effective communicator
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.