Looking for the independence, intimacy, and fun of a small law firm? We are seeking a motivated and outgoing individual to join our team as a Trusts / Fiduciary Administrator. Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work independently are a must. To succeed in this role candidate must be motivated, client oriented, and possess great attention to detail. We look forward to you joining our tight-knit team!
- Provide client coordination
- Prepare probate documents
- Perform Surrogates’ Court and Orphans’ Court filings
- Perform asset valuation
- Contact financial institutions
- Prepare accounts and maintaining tax deadline databases.
- 3 years minimum trusts and estates experience
- Paralegal certificate a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.