Compensation: $120,000-$160,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Join our growing Treasury team as a Treasury Associate responsible for monitoring fund liquidity, improving reporting and processes, and collaborating across internal departments and with Prime Brokers. As a Treasury Associate, you will have a broad range of high-impact responsibilities, including identifying buying power inefficiencies, building out a more robust reporting system, and working with vendors to enhance current working capital reporting.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Monitoring fund liquidity and identifying buying power inefficiencies across PBs, FCMs, and bilateral counterparts
- Building out a more robust reporting system that captures timely and accurate broker margin figures
- Collaborating with Macro Operations to request trade recaps to answer questions on the accuracy of certain bilateral margin figures
- Interacting with Prime Brokers (PB) to run ‘What if’ scenarios on portfolios across our PBs to ensure maximize buying power and discovering certain PB strengths in particular asset classes
- Reviewing daily margin call wires set up by our vendor to ensure accuracy and making sure they are fully approved to satisfy bilateral margin calls
- Involvement in cash optimization across leverage providers to mitigate financing costs
- Working with internal teams to enhance the reporting of key Treasury data to management
- We are seeking a candidate with prior experience working in a Treasury or related group.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of how different asset classes are financed through leverage providers, prior experience with different types of prime broker margin rule sets, and experience in the margin treatment of multiple asset classes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as strong Excel skills, with SQL and VBA being a plus.
If you are looking for a dynamic and exciting role where you can make a significant impact, apply now to join our Treasury team.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.