Compensation: $125,000-$180,000 + bonus
Location: Greenwich, CT
Multi-billion Equity Hedge Fund with hybrid strategies including private and credit is seeking a Trading Operations Professional to join the team. The Trading Operations Professional will be responsible for daily work within the trading operations function, supporting the facilitation of trading from post-execution through settlement. The position will report to the Trading Operations manager and work closely with a team of seven, as well as many other departments across the firm such as Trading, Treasury, Accounting, and Technology.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Reconciliations of both cash and securities.
- Resolution of fails and breaks.
- Settlement of equities, bonds, Portfolio swaps, TRS, and Credit Default swaps.
- Liaise with PM’s/analysts on corporate actions and proxy voting.
- Swap Collateral management.
- Management of settlement inquiries from brokers.
- 3+years of relevant work experience – (this would include hedge fund operations, investment bank operations, or prime brokerage experience)
- Global equity and/or FI settlements
- Corporate Actions
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Strong technology skills – can pick up new systems quickly.
- Action-orientation: ability to identify and resolve issues urgently and thoughtfully.
- Results orientation: ability to stay organized and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.