Compensation: $200,000-$225,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Investment company is looking to add an experienced Trading IT Developer to its small team of six. The developer will assist with designing, implementing and testing code. The ideal candidate has a strong computer science background and is passionate about new technologies. This is a hybrid position.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Develop, enhance, and support the firm’s in-house portfolio monitoring and management systems.
- Work with portfolio managers, traders, and other business users to understand business workflows and requirements.
- Collaborate with the technology team to leverage existing applications and frameworks.
- Follow standards established by the technology team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering required.
- 5 + years of development experience in financial services or technology industry.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle required.
- Strong knowledge and skills in C# programming language preferred.
- Experience with SQL development, preferably in SQL Server environment.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming concepts.
- Experience with NET Core software and Entity Framework Core.
- Experience with financial products, order management systems, and market data.
- Experience with running applications in containers in the cloud and test driven development.
- Experience with Profiling and performance tuning techniques.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.