Compensation: $95,000-$110,000 + bonus
Location: Chicago, IL
Atlantic Group is representing a Trade Operations Analyst opportunity with a multi-billion asset management firm based in Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate has a quality operations background and wants to join a growing team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Engage with traders, brokers, and custodians to ensure timely settlement of trades
- Support trading desks at firm
- Manage collateral cash and securities at various counterparties
- Process daily contributions and redemptions for mutual funds
- Ensure daily trade data is communicated electronically
- Analyze and validate best execution and commission-sharing reports
- Continually assess Trade Operations processes for improvement opportunities
- Prioritize and manage process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 + years of experience supporting trading desks at an investment management company preferred
- Experience with portfolio accounting and OMS software.
- Knowledge of OMGEO product suite and SWIFT messaging
- Complete understanding of the trade settlement process in global markets for equities, fixed income, and derivatives
Application Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
#LI-DNP | #LI-Onsite