Temporary Office Manager
Compensation: $40-45/hr (~$85-90k FT annualized)
Location: Hybrid schedule, 3/2 in NYC
This role may become permanent for the right candidate. The job involves coordinating meetings and travel arrangements for multiple executives with significant contacts with the Paris and London offices. The position also requires handling document preparation, receptionist duties, and office management tasks.
- Coordinate meetings and calendars for multiple executives (with significant contacts with our Paris and London office)
- Organize travel arrangements – coordinating bookings and producing detailed itineraries for extensive international and national travel for multiple executives
- Prepare personal expense reports for multiple executives
- Check e-mails/phone messages and take calls when any member of the team is out of the office.
- Assist with document preparation: typing, formatting, editing, and binding ready for internal and client presentations
- Receptionist duties including welcoming visitors, processing mail, invoices and Fedex
- Assist as needed with office supplies, facilities management, office security, IT support, record keeping, archiving and archive retrieving
- Possess an ability to redirect people to others who can or may be able to help
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience working with senior executives is a plus (3-5 years)
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize different tasks; keen attention to detail; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines; the ability to show initiative when unsupervised, yet take direction when necessary; proactive and helpful attitude – a strong team player
- Good working knowledge of French language would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.