Compensation: $90,000 – $120,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are representing a Technical Accounting Manager with a publicly owned manufacturing and industrial services company located in Philadelphia, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- International environmental business worth about $2.2B in revenue
- Leading provider of specialized industrial services to the worldwide energy and infrastructure sectors
- Responsibilities include assisting in the preparation of SEC filings, performing technical accounting research, and assisting with acquisition and divestiture accounting and financing transactions
- Get to be a part of the re-branding of the company
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience preferred
- Experience with SEC clients
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Hyperion, Microsoft Office, and US GAAP preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.