Location: Boston, MA
Private Investment Firm is seeking a Tax Specialist to join the team on a temporary assignment. The Tax Specialist will be responsible for the deliverables associated with year-end tax reporting, including 1099 and 1042S processing.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Facilitating the Year End Tax Reporting Tactical Plan, support of regulatory changes requiring system and workflow enhancements and support of tax product enhancements, executing daily and monthly workflows, and processing tax adjustments.
- Process NRA tax adjustments to non-U.S clients.
- Responsible for phases of year-end reporting including 1099 and 1042s processing.
- Helping to enhance the productivity of the unit.
- Assist in the development and production of monthly management reporting.
- Assisting management in the implementation of policies, procedures, and controls.
- Ensuring adherence to all established policies, procedures, and controls.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with others.
- An aptitude for analytical and problem resolution.
- Self Starter, proactive, and objective oriented.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.