Compensation: $160,000 – $185,000 + bonus
New York, NY
The Tax Principal will be responsible for managing tax compliance, researching tax issues, and working closely with the firm's partners and investors.
- Manage tax compliance for the firm's investments, including partnerships, corporations, and REITs
- Research tax issues and provide recommendations to the firm's partners and investors
- Prepare and review tax returns and workpapers
- Assist in tax planning, including structuring new investments
- Liaise with external tax advisors and auditors
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- CPA certification preferred
- 6+ years of private equity/real estate tax experience from public or private sector
- Excellent knowledge of partnership and corporate tax law
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.