Compensation: $80,000-$100,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Well-established investment management firm is currently seeking an Associate to join the Tax group, based in the New York office. This individual will report directly to the Head of Tax and have high visibility across corporate and partnership tax matters globally. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking exposure across various tax and finance initiatives within a global hedge fund.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Prepare Funds’ monthly tax allocation schedules and annual tax estimates
- Assist with preparation of K1s for Fund limited partners as well as Management company entities
- Prepare quarterly Management company entities’ tax estimate calculations
- Provision of quarterly tax estimates for all members of the management company in line with their estimated payments
- Assist with family office in preparation of members’ tax returns and coordinate with their accountants to ensure a timely and efficient filing of their personal tax returns
- Prepare miscellaneous tax returns, including Commercial Rent Tax returns, Sales Tax returns, FBAR reporting, MCTMT tax returns, 1099 reporting, 1042 reporting, and withholding returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in various tax-related functions
- Prior experience within the Big 4 accounting tax practice is required
- Experience working for or with hedge funds is a must
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.