Compensation: $60,000 – $80,000
Location: Bucks County, PA
We are representing a Tax Analyst role with an international healthcare company located in Bucks County, PA.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Global company with over $1B in revenues
- Responsibilities include coordinating & assisting with the preparation of responses to state tax notices pertaining to income tax, assisting with federal, state & local income/franchise tax returns, and assisting with the preparation of supporting work papers for state allocation and other state tax adjustments
- Opportunity to grow to Senior and Manager level
- Reports to Tax Director and will interact with the CFOs of multiple business lines
- Hybrid schedule: 3 days in office
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience in corporate taxation and/or public accounting
- Open to an accountant or auditor that is interested in learning corporate tax
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SUN, Cognos, and other software programs preferred
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Energetic person who is willing to learn
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.