Location: Norwalk, CT
International manufacturing company is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Provide customer service on an agreed level to a group of assigned customers/accounts and develop and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Ensure regular communication to meet customer and delivery needs and provide support (CS and Logistics)
- Handle and follow up on customer inquiries, orders, delivery requests, invoicing, and rebate handling including all related tasks, transactions, and documentation.
- Ensure optimal transport mode according to the agreed distribution channel.
- Ensure and monitor that service levels, distribution channels, and vendor services are executed according to the agreement.
- Keep all customer records and documents orderly and digitally archived ensuring easy access and traceability.
- Maintain and continuously update customer master data, customer profiles, and other customer information.
- Handle and analyze transport and service complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Provide support to sales functions to determine lead times and distribution costs to serve new and existing businesses.
- Work according to the function and team targets, policies, and procedures.
- Relevant degree or proven experience in supply chain-related positions.
- Good document administration and organization skills.
- Hands-on experience with the relevant SAP and MS Office tools and applications is considered an advantage.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Proactive customer service and team-oriented attitude.
- Independent Problem Solver.
- Good administrational and organizational skills
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and Spanish if handling relevant markets. Any other language skills are considered a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.