The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Superintendent/Senior Superintendent role with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a General Contractor/Construction Manager specializing in mixed-use and multi-family construction. The ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of all trades and will manage projects from start to finish.
- Provide leadership and manage the project from start to finish.
- Establish project schedule to ensure that the project in complete in a timely manner.
- Manage subcontractors, trades, and all field personnel.
- Review construction drawings for job feasibility and compliance.
- Ensure adherence to strict safety standards ensuring subcontractors and field personnel are in compliance.
- 5+ years of experience in construction industry.
- Experience building multi-family and mixed use projects is highly desired.
- Strong background and thorough knowledge of all trades.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.