$100,000-$130,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Superintendent with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a General Contractor/Construction Manager specializing in educational, commercial, and civil construction. This candidate will provide leadership and manage the project from start to finish.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of subcontractors and vendors to assure compliance with schedule and scope.
- Inspect quality and progress of work and provide weekly status reports.
- Review change orders and invoices with Project Manager.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy job site by following and enforcing company policies.
- 5+ years of experience in construction.
- Experience in the civil and sitework construction industries.
- Strong background and thorough knowledge of all trades.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Hands on carpentry experience is desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.