Structured Products Specialist
Compensation: $75,000 – 100,000 base plus bonus
Location: Stamford, CT
We are representing a Structured Products Specialist opportunity with an established $10+ billion credit fund in Southern CT.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Preparation of monthly performance reports as well as quarterly distribution reports to investors for multiple investment vehicles (CLOs/CDOs).
- Prepare reconciliations comparing key portfolio information and statistics between the manager and the trustee. Resolve differences in a timely manner.
- Daily reporting to portfolio managers and CFO on investment compliance criteria and objectives.
- Hypothetical trade testing.
- Prepare/Calculate responses to requests from portfolio managers.
- Maintain various projection models using Intex
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong knowledge of CLOs/CDOs including compliance test requirements and governing documents.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience – preferably with a public accounting firm, CLO/CDO manager or trustee